Yes, your Honolulu business needs a website, unless either of these things apply:
- You don’t plan on staying in business for longer than 6 months
- You have too many customers already, and cannot handle any more
Nowadays, most people under age 54 expect a business to have a website. Many consumers will go to a competitor if a business doesn’t have a website. A website can communicate a lot of things to potential customers, such as:
- We’re in business to stay. We will be here for the foreseeable future.
- We understand that you expect us to have a professional website and we invested in one.
- We are up-to-date with trends and technology.
Businesses that don’t have a website are essentially communicating the opposite of those three things.